As soon as I clicked on the notification which said: “Nomination for the ‘Versatile Blogger Award” – I was filled with joy. I’ve been blogging for over a week and I love engaging with every single reader who stops by as well as reading amazing blogs of others.
Thank you a million https://poetrytalksblog.wordpress.com/for including me in your list – this is my first award ever – and you have no idea how much happy you made me with it! Please keep your blog filled with the wonderful poems of yours!
The rules of the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Thank the person who gave you this award, and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate blogs that you have recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Share 7 things about yourself that people might not know.
Things about myself:
- I’m a mum to a beautiful three year old daughter, working part time from home in International Education sector, often start my days at 5:30am
- My dream is to have a small wooden summer house by a lake, get inspired by singing birds, write best-selling stories and get involved in a charity work
- English is my second language (didn’t speak the language until a few years ago)
- I grew up in a small village in the Czech Republic – currently living in England
- I’ve been working on my first novella since 2016
- We have a budgie at home
- I have a slightly bigger nose 🙂
My nominations are: